All the shippments from MSLOVE.com is FREE.
1. How long before my order is processed and shipped out?
Normally we will ship products 24 hours after the confirmation email sent in business days. Some wigs and customized orders will take some time (2-7 business days) to make in our factory and then ship out.
2. How long it will be before I receive my order?
Most orders will be received within 2-5 business days after processing and shipping out, such as the United States, Europe, and Canada.
On very rare occasions, international shipping to some countries may take 5-10 days or even longer for some slow-to-ship countries such as South American countries and African countries.
We are not responsible for any delays caused by the destination country's customs clearance processes.
Natural disasters and Covid-19 may limit our shipping carriers to operate or pick up from our warehouse may cause delays.
3. What is the status of my order?
You will receive an email when your order has shipped, which will include your tracking number and a link to follow the journey of your package. If there is a problem with your tracking number or package delivery, please contact the consumer service directly prior to contacting us. Please allow 1-2 days for the tracking information to show. In some rare cases, the tracking information may not update but you will still receive your order. Please contact us after the estimated delivery time.
4. What if I'm missing items or received the wrong merchandise?
Any merchandise(s) that is wrong or missing in the order due to our fault, please contact us within 15 days from the time you receive the order. We will investigate the issue and respond within 2-4 business days from the day that the issue is reported to us. If the customer reports the issue after 15 days, we assume the customer has received the entire order as indicated on the invoice and will not be liable for any missing product(s) or wrong item(s) shipped.
5. Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
No, please don’t leave PO boxes or Military APO/FPO address as your shipping address.
6. What should you or I do if my package is delayed?
Packages may be delayed under the following circumstances:
1) The hair you ordered needs to be customized for a longer time. We usually described the customization time in the description of the hair, please note this.
2) Shipping address isn’t complete or correct and/or if the order needs additional verification.
3) Service failure due to our shipping carriers, weather, power outage, or other extreme events that prevent us from operating.
So there are some steps we need to know:
1) Please note the hair processing and shipping time before placing orders and ensure your shipping information is correct and complete.
And confirm your order ASAP and then tell us when you need the hair if you need it urgently after complete the order.
2) Please note to track your package once the hair shipped out. If any special situation on the way, please contact us or local express company to solve. We will also track your package and help you.
3) If the hair really arrived late for you and you even don't need the hair anymore, please keep the hair as it is in original status and take photos of us, then you can return it back to us in 15 business days once you get it.
7. What are my available shipping options?
We now use FedEx/UPS/USPS/DHL as our shipping provider to the US. Also use DHL, GES, TNT and DP for other countries.
8. What if I entered the wrong shipping address?
When a customer enters an incorrect address, our shipping carriers will charge us an extra fee to locate the correct address, so the package can be delivered. We will pass this charge on to the customer. This occurs very rarely and we will always attempt to contact the customer first before we ship the package if the address looks questionable.
Allow consumers to apply for return and exchange within 14 days (14 days or more) after signing.
Customers will only be charged once at most for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking to be charged to the consumers for the return of the product.